Ken's Mail Bag -
Below you will find a continually updated list of new changes to our site
including the latest and greatest features, tools and information available
You may also
subscribe to the "CANSLIM.net What's New" RSS feed by clicking here
you browser 'Refresh' button to see the latest additions
to this list.
Ken's Mailbag Q&A 11/08/10 - What Should The Volume Total Be?
Monday, November 08, 2010
Ken responds to a request from a member for comments concerning the volume that a stock should trade. The response includes a couple of past and current examples from the CANSLIM.net Featured Stocks list which, because they were thinly traded, drew criticism from some concerned members.
Ken's Mailbag - Q&A 3/30/10
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Ken responds to a handful of questions from a current member who recently attended a Meetup in San Diego, CA, where CANSLIM.net's founder made an informative presentation to investors.
Ken's Mail Bag - Q&A 08-21-09
Friday, August 21, 2009
Member asks, "Did CRM stock send a technical buy signal today (Thursday, August 20, 2009) as it surpassed its pivot point with 240% DAV?" and our experts responded...
Ken's Mail Bag 05-20-09
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Today's (Tuesday, May 19-Editor) IBD mentioned that ASIA passed the buy point by 4% on high volume, but your After-Market Update didn't mention it. Why not?
Friday, August 31, 2007
CANSLIM.net contributor and founder, Kenneth J. Gruneisen regularly answers questions from CANSLIM.net StockNews subscribers.
Pivot Clarification on BOT
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
I saw BOT in IBD, as well as in your newsletter. When I look at the chart, I see a handle that formed around the $120 to $125 range from early Sept. till late Sept...
Should I get back into AAPL?
Friday, July 21, 2006
As you know from an earlier conversation, I had a position in Apple. I was forced to sell at a loss from my cost. However, I left on the table a block of shares that represent a cost of 44.5. I know one good day does not make for a buy signal as we need a follow through day. My deliema is AAPL had very good earnings again and in the aftermarket it is selling more than what I was stopped out previously. Now do I go in again, and at ,or preferably below 60, buy or wait until we see a market follow through? Meanwhile, while I wait the stock could go up several more points. Which is the greatest risk?
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
We currently subscribe to IBD premium graphs. Does your premium service work in conjunction with that or can we use just their charts?